Online Registration Steps for GYLA Programs
To register online you will need your player's US Lacrosse I.D., your current health insurance information, and a credit card (Visa or MasterCard only at this time). You will be directed to the US Lacrosse website to register/renew your account.
1. Click on the program at the bottom of the page that you wish to register your player in.
2. Log in using your email address and GYLA password.
3. Register one player at a time and click "SUBMIT". Once you have completed the registration for your family, scroll to the bottom of the page to confirm that each player is enrolled in the proper program.
4. We accepting Mastercard and Visa only for online registration. Placement in the league is not complete until payment has been made. A confirmation email will be sent to you when payment has been received and all forms have been submitted. If you do not receive a confirmation of payment and registration in a program please contact
5. Not applicable for Spring 2021 - There will be a $25.00 discount for youth junior and senior divisions registering by December 31, 2020 and a late fee after Feb 1st. Partly to encourage early sign-up (first come, first served on numbers).