Online Registration Steps for GYLA Programs
To register online you will need your player's US Lacrosse I.D., your current health insurance information, and a credit card (Visa or MasterCard only at this time). You will be directed to the US Lacrosse website to register/renew your account.
1. Click on the program at the bottom of the page that you wish to register your player in.
2. Log in using your email address and GYLA password.
3. Register one player at a time and click "SUBMIT". Once you have completed the registration for your family, scroll to the bottom of the page to confirm that each player is enrolled in the proper program.
4. We are accepting Mastercard and Visa only for online registration. Placement in the league is not complete until payment has been made. A confirmation email will be sent to you when payment has been received and all forms have been submitted. If you do not receive a confirmation of payment and registration in a program please contact
5. Spring Registration is open November 1st through January 31st. Beginning on February 1st registration will remain open for late registrants but will increase by $25. Roster spots are first come, first served based upon registration so please register early.
6. Guilford Grizzlies Uniforms are Required for the Spring Season. If you do not already have a uniform, following Registration Please Follow the below instructions.
1. Following Registration go to the online store at https://www.GuilfordLAX.com/Registration/Uniforms
2. Choose your items and add them to your cart
3. Securely checkout with your credit card
* Uniforms are not required for Lady Cubs, Lady Bantams and Little Cubs